Monday, October 27, 2008

That Test was VERY HARD!!!

OK If you are going to take the test in Missouri, or any other state for that matter, you have to read NAFHH...or you will be lost!!! There are so many questions from that book, (which I haven't read) that I will be surprised if I passed with a higher score than an 80%!!!! There were enough questions that I was sure of, or mostly sure of, that I think my average will be high enough to pass, but I am pretty sure that I need to read that book, to know some of that stuff anyways.....SO....good luck...if you are preparing for the test....you have to read that book and it is no quick read, I can tell you that!!!!
Heck, lets wish me luck, while we are at it, because I am not entirely sure that I passed!!!!WHEW....I hope I don't have to retake that thing!
I am going to go make some anklets and jesses, and take my aggravation out on the leather!!!!


EDIT: Passed with 85%........I still think all should read that book! :)

No comments: