Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Equipment



I was trying to put together some anklets last night, and figured out quickly that I am not overly qualified to do so.
I had a hard time hole punching my glove, so my husband did it. Then I had a hard time setting the grommet, so my husband did it. Then I felt like, maybe I am not so great at leather work, if I lack the strength to even punch a little hole in the leather. But I think there are kits available, that you use a hammer to punch the holes, and maybe that would be easier, the type grommet setter I borrowed, may be easier than the type that looks like pliers, so I can start using that.
Also, my husband had some small grommets and setter, but they are MUCH smaller than what my sponsor is using, and I will have to ask him if it will be of any use to me.
But here is all that I was able to accomplish last night....

No comments: