Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Help with logs

I have been keeping a log since starting out with MR. CL.
I found it helpful to have a computer log, which I found after joining NAFEX.net

I also have a log that I photocopied from the back of the CHC Apprentice Manual.
But I found that it is lacking a place for weather conditions, and I feel like that is a really important thing to keep track of. So I have been checking online where to find almanac info for the weather in my area. I currently check Weather Underground and The National Weather Service. Both of these have Google Bookmarks, so I can find them from any computer, any time. I really love the internet! These links are set to my area code, so if you visit them, change that. On Weather underground, beneath the radar information is a link that says WEATHER HISTORY FOR THIS LOCATION. Which is what I have been using, but I think I prefer the hourly report from The National Weather Service.

Anyways, I just found these links useful and wanted to post them for future reference! ;)

No comments: