Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New Books and Braiding Dacron

I have been teaching myself to round braid, so I can make leashes and jesses. I ordered colored dacron from Kitebuilder.... prices were reasonable, and it is pretty fun. They have many colors to chose from and I had fun picking them out, even if I only chose brown and blue!

I have ordered two new books as well.


Amazon sometimes wants way too much for their books, and I often buy mine at Mike's Falconry. He sells them at cover price, and that is really appreciated!!!
He is also great to talk to when you want an opinion on a book from someone who reads them, and is interested in new Falconry Books, and old alike! So, I have to admit, if the price is the same, I buy from Mike's....just because he was helpful when I called.

No comments: