Thursday, October 8, 2009

Regulation Changes in Missouri

I have been reading online about the new federal regs. I have searched and searched about Missouri to see when and what changes will be made but haven't found much.

I have this PDF FAQ from USFWS:


this is the most concise information I have found yet...and has the easy to read table of law changes.
It leaves out some of the complete information which can be found at this link:


This is the page that lists the full chapter for migratory birds. All links are PDF or TXT.
rather than listing the individual pages, this link has it all in one place. I suggest a google bookmark! :)

I looked into the last meetings info for MDC, and did not see that they have changed the regs yet, and the rumors I have heard are shooting for Jan 2010...which isn't too far away...but I was hoping for a definitive answer! ;)

update 12/1/09 When I spoke with Julie Love from Jeff City, she said probably 2011.... =(


No comments: